Blogger Templates

Saturday, May 5, 2012

So close....but yet so far!!!

Summer is on its way!!!!!!!!

With so much going on with end of year testing and planning, I have totally neglected my blog. I have been keeping up with other bloggers, checkin out your amazing ideas. Anyway, thought I'd give you a quick update on the lastest happenings in my Butterfly Garden.

We took a field trip to the zoo this week...one of the hottest days Ohio had seen so far. Ugh...scorcher, but still had an awesome time. Its funny to see your toughest student squirming while trying to feed a baby giraffe. LOL...priceless.

School is over May17 and I can not wait. Our 1st and 2nd grade students "graduate" next Wednesday. Lots of planning and preparing has been taking place. The excitement is very evident in the classroom. Nothing getting accomplished. 

Finally a summer freebie. Been working on these for some time, thought they were cute. Summer Sight Word Find/ ISpy.  Hope you enjoy!






Click on link below to scoop up the freebie! Recording Sheets included.



No comments:

Post a Comment